Friday, January 9, 2015

Books Read-week of Jan. 5-9

DUE WED., JAN. 14TH


Hi Everyone,
              This is the first book post of the year where you share the books you’ve read during the past week.

            Just like the slices, link up your posts in the comments below. Use the page we discussed about sharing the books you’ve read to guide you.  DUE WEDNESDAY!

This week, in addition!!
          Use the book cards that you’ve done these past weeks to create a Page on your blog of books read.  Here’s a link of how to do this: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/165955?hl=en

You need to be sure you’ve listed all the books you’ve read since the last portfolio list (ask to see the portfolio).


Here is the code for putting a link into the comments

   <a href="url">text</a>

         Happy reading! And don't forget to comment on others' posts! This time, at least three others!


I never feel lonely if I’ve got a book – they’re like old friends. Even if you’re not reading them over and over again, you know they are there. And they’re part of your history. They sort of tell a story about your journey through life.    Emilia Fox

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really like how your book review flowed. Who are the lorders?

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Lena! The lorders are pretty much government soldiers. In the future could you respond to my post on my blog? I'm less likely to see it if it is on here. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I was right!! It didn't!! maybe this will work

    book review

    ReplyDelete
  3. <a href="http://beenbedazzled.blogspot.com/2015/01/threatened_12.html>my first book post!!</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my first book review. Enjoy! Book Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Check out all the links to our class posts!